Demystifying Conflict Through a Psychological Approach
Big news: we just launched this new on-demand webinar, and it is 100% FREE. That’s right – it’s complimentary, gratis, on the house!
Conflict 101 is an empowering introductory course designed to equip you with essential knowledge and skills on the subject of conflict resolution. Conflict is an inevitable part of our personal and professional lives, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be the daunting, toxic, or overwhelmingly intense situation that it can often become.
What's your 'why'?
Healthier and Happier Workplace Culture
Dreading going to work because your team is steeped in toxic conflict?
Happier and Healthier Family Get Togethers
Avoiding family get togethers because of that one person who always gets under your skin?
Helping out a Friend or Family Member
Have a person looking to you for support, and you're feeling stumped?
Participants attending this workshop will have the opportunity to:
- Understand the psychology behind our natural tendencies when someone does (or believes) something something that frustrates us
- Learn to identify which of our mental frameworks could be working against us and how to replace them with something more fruitful
- Cultivate self-awareness to better understand your own intuition and impulses in conflict - and further develop strategies for improvement
- Gather knowledge and practical techniques to both identify and manage the two primary types of conflict
- Explore personal case studies and gain the tools necessary to dissect and learn conflict situations (both historic and ongoing)
Just as conflict is natural, so is having questions. Here are some answers to some frequently asked questions to clarify things.