This course represents an intensive opportunity to integrate the concepts, models and skills learned in the other mediation courses. Some of the unique features include:
- Participants engaging in lengthier simulations under the tutelage of a veteran mediator who is specifically assigned to work with one small group throughout the role play (i.e. a dedicated coach in each break out session).
- After each small group practice session there will be an initial debrief involving all 4 participants before those playing disputants return to the main room for focused tutorials to reinforce core skills.
- At the same time, those who played co-mediators will remain in the breakout rooms to engage in a much fuller debrief/learning session with their assigned coach.
Participants consistently report a high-level of learning satisfaction with this workshop. Mediation Practice is led by a larger team of senior mediators with each training participant afforded multiple opportunities to work with highly experienced professionals.
Introduction to Conflict Resolution, Mediation Skills 1 + 2 are Prerequisites for this course.Sold Out - Click Here to be added to the Waiting List because spots will be added if Covid Restrictions allow
This two-day workshop provides participants with the opportunity to:
- Increase their overall comfort with the models of mediation taught at Mediation Services;
- Integrate and improve the skills learned in Mediation Skills I and Mediation Skills II in a supportive environment which provides intensive, practical feedback;
- Deepen their understanding of concepts integral to the mediation process through focused “tutorial” sessions; and
- Learn how to respond more effectively to the difficult moments that inevitably arise in the course of the mediation process.