Are you struggling to deal with difficult people?
For over 40 years, our organization has been designing and utilizing effective tools to navigate and prevent conflict!
Change your life for the better, today!
"It had been a very long time since I'd participated in online learning in such a robust way. There are many parts to these modules I will revisit so that I can continually internalize as I put these strategies to use. I had heard about and even facilitate similar strategies, but was surprised by HOW MUCH I learned and took away from these modules. Looking forward to further learning starting tomorrow with Mediation Services. I truly believe that if everyone took this module, it would go a long way in improving workplace cultures. Great job!"
- Monique Levesque-Pharoah, DTM.
Owner of Unique Communications & Training and former International Director of Toastmasters International
In this asynchronous webinar you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore personal case studies. Maybe there's something you're going through right now that you're not sure how to deal with Maybe it's something from the past that blew up and you want to know how you could have avoided that, or handled it better.
- Learn communication styles and skills to use in difficult situations. Unfortunately not every conflict can be avoided. It becomes easier, and a lot less scary to navigate these situations when you understand the mechanics of conflict management.
- Increase your ability to proactively engage others to resolve conflicts. Even though not all conflicts are avoidable, understanding the root for various conflict situations will allow you to actively work towards preventing unnecessary conflict.
- Learn and practice processes for clearing up misunderstandings, recovering from mistakes and resolving disagreements. Look, we are not perfect. It's super helpful to maintain healthy relationships when we know how to undue damage we've done.
The conflict management tools that are taught in this course can be very easily applied in our home life, our social circles and at work.
About your trainer: Paul
Don't just take our word for it, see what others had to say:
- The Conflict Cycle
- Conflict Styles
- Mapping the Problem
- Taming the Parrot
- Clearing Up Misunderstandings (The Perspective Check)
- Sharing Impact and/or Requesting Alternative Action
- Effective Listening
- The Exit Strategy
- Resolving Disagreements (The Problem Solving Model)
- Recovering from our Contributions
Key Benefits in taking this asynchronous webinar
- Learn at your own pace, at a schedule that fits your life.
- Watch and rewatch as many times as you need to allow the material to sink in.
- Use your own personal case studies so the content is completely customized to situations you find yourself in. When you've completed the course, feel free to go through again using a different personal case study.