Are cultural differences and/or misunderstandings causing conflicts at work?
Cultural diversity is a universal reality. So is conflict. Knowing how to deal within a culturally diverse world will increase your success at work and in your relationships. Learn how to recognize the cultural elements in conflict and gain a framework for working in cross-cultural settings.
For over 40 years, our organization has been designing and utilizing effective tools to navigate and prevent conflict; And for the first time ever, that content is right here!
Change your life for the better, today!
September 14, 16, 21 + 23, 2021 | Live and Online with Zoom | 12:30pm-4:15pm CST
In this online course you will have the opportunity to:
- Examine the meaning and elements of culture
- Reflect on and work towards articulating one’s own culture
- Recognize and value or appreciate the diverse cultures around us
- Understand how cultures interact and collide
- Engage tools to enhance communication between cultures
- Explore behaviours and subsequent links to beliefs and values